My BFF tagged me on my very first meme, so here goes!
1. When was your engagement? December 1993.
2. When is your marriage anniversary? October 29.
3. How long have you known your spouse? Since May 1992, almost 17 years!
4. How long did you date before you got engaged? We never really dated, we just knew we were destined to be together.
5. Where did you meet your spouse? London, England. I met him through one of my housemates when I spent the summer there, she had met him on a Contiki tour of Europe. I knew him for 2 days before he left to go back to Australia. Six months later, he came to Canada to spend a year with me. Six months after he left Canada, I moved to Australia to marry him!
6. What is your spouse’s full name? Andrew Peter Jude *******
7. Do you have any children? No, but we are waiting for a referral from Ethiopia for our first child
8. How many? 1 (pending)
9. Do you have any pets? 2 cats - Pippin & Willow
10. Do you own or rent? Own
11. Do you live in the country, city/town? Town
12. What is your favorite activity you do together? Going away for the weekend
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot? Australia and the UK
14. How many siblings do you have including in-laws? There's 1 on my side & 3 on his.
15. What mosque do you attend? Don't attend a mosque
16. Is this the mosque you got married in? see 16
17. What town is your current address? Milton
18. Do you work or stay home? Work but would like to stay home (at least part time)!
19. Where did you go for your honeymoon? No honeymoon.
20. Leave a piece of marriage advice and tag your friends. Don't sweat the small stuff, and don't go to bed angry!
Monday, April 27, 2009
So, so tired today. We watched Iron Man (again) last night, so we didn't go to bed until almost 11.30pm, then I just could not get to sleep. Gah - I've been a zombie all day. Then we had a meeting in one of the boardrooms with low lighting, so that didn't help matters AT ALL, seeing as I usually have problems staying awake in meetings no matter how awake or interested in the topic I am. I think I'm going to make this an early night. This has been another stupifyingly boring post, no doubt this will become a trend.