Lilypie Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

100th post! Weeee!

Wow, this is my hundredth post! Who knew I had it in me? Not me, that's fer sure.

On a less self-congratulatory note, I'm constantly thinking of how to decorate Wren's room, and yet afraid to start anything unless the adoption goes south again. I've decided on a bird theme for obvious reasons, and have found some awesome wall decals, courtesy of one of the blogs I read (www.theblessing.ca). A division of her brother's company is producing these decals & I've fallen in love with one of them. The website is www.peelmonkey.com, and the decal is of birds flying out of a bird cage. Here's a photo. I'm thinking of the white & purple decal against a soft apple green background. I always wanted to do that colour scheme anyway.


Now I just need to decide if I want to paint the crib. It'll be a big job but I've got nothing but time.