Lilypie Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas everyone

That's right - Merry Christmas to all 3 people that read my blog! I was hoping for a Christmas referral miracle this year, but it just wasn't in the cards. That's okay, it gives 2012 a chance to blow 2011 out of the water! Here are some things I want for 2012:

For my family to be healthy (especially my mom, who is having surgery on 12/29 to remove some (hopefully non-cancerous) lumps from her thyroid).

For continued happiness.

To know who my daughter is (finally).

For my kittehs to get along (finally).

I'm not asking for much, I don't think.

Merry Christmas to all, and a Happy, prosperous 2012!

5 comments:

CinnamonOpus said...

A very merry Christmas to you and yours, and I hope we shall all see your dreams for 2012 come true.

BCMommy said...

Yes, let's hope in 2012 we will both get to see our daughter's faces and bring them home!!!!!

Merry Christmas!

Claire

Kendra said...

I am with you Janna, every year this holiday gets harder! Hope that 2012 is our year!!!!

Janna said...

Thanks for your good wishes, everybody - I really, really hope this year is all of our year, no matter what we're waiting for!

Vicki said...

Hey - I think there are 4 of us who read your blog!
Merry Xmas to you my dear!