Lilypie Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 6, 2012

I'm going to eat you little fishy....

I suspect only those Red Dwarf fans amongst you will get the reference in the title of this post. It's a lie, I guess, as I don't ear fishies at all - I do not like the seafood. As I like to say, I am doing my part to save the world's oceans.
Anyhoo, to the real (and real stupid) reason for the post - am I the only person who feeds the fishies every time I'm on my blog? Or do some of you lovely people feed them too? I don't want to over-feed them, you see, otherwise they'll get all fat & I'll be cleaning their tank every other day.
Yes, it's been a frustrating, crazy-making kind of week. I am glad it is almost the weekend....

P.S. - For those of you who ARE fans of Red Dwarf, did you know that the original cast are all back in the studio as we speak, recording the tenth season? Woohoo!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I hope they do a good job of it.
I have fed the fish - though not every visit. They look pretty healthy to me though.

I cannot wait until Hawaii. Looks like Ma & Pa will be on the boat & that M.A.Y & the new baby BOY!! & Adam & Co will be staying at Aulani with us post cruise.