Lilypie Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Welcome to the club!

Born to my best friend (it would be silly to say that she completes me, but it's 100% true), a precious baby boy, Jack Thomas, at 12.05am local time on 5/26/2010. He weighed 8 lbs & was 52 cm long. Here's what I know - he took his own sweet time getting here (she was induced at 7pm on 5/24), Mum & baby are both doing fine & Dad is exhausted, and this is one of the most anticipated babies in the history of time. I can't wait to see a picture of his sweet, sweet face! Can't deny that I'm insanely jealous, and wondering if I'll ever experience the same wonderment of looking at my baby's face for the first time. But this isn't about me, it's about sweet Jack! Kinda funny that he came into the world as 2 of the best known Jack's of entertainment graced our screens for the last time - Jack Bauer of 24 & Jack Shephard of Lost. A coincidence, sure, but it sure is a funny one! I can't wait to talk to my friend & get all the details!!!

No comments: