Lilypie Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tomorrow

I'm pretty nervous about the creditor's meeting tomorrow, so much is riding on it. Our future, the futures of the other families involved in this mess. Whatever happens at this meeting will affect how the Ontario government decides to help us. I'm so hoping this is a positive meeting with all the right answers but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Not sure if the nasty blonde horse-buying lady will be there - in a way, I hope so, in a way I hope not. I just hope she has to reap what she has sown. Sigh.

4 comments:

CinnamonOpus said...

Good luck tomorrow. I hope there is good resolution for everyone. And that it's the first step towards a long and uncomfortable jail term for that woman, her boyfriend and her ex-husband.

Janna said...

OMG, Cinnamon - WORD. I hope to be able to drive past the local prison complex with my gigantic arse out the window, saying, "kiss this, you rancid cow!". Sorry for the mental picture, but man it felt good to get that out of my system. She is a fine piece of work, that one. I can't believe we were all bamboozled by her act. Feh. I can't wait until this is all over & my baby is in my arms.

CinnamonOpus said...

I never liked her. And I never trusted her. But that came from the fact that she looked like she was ridden hard and put away wet. I never suspected her capable of THIS.

I am so hoping to hear some good news for you. That baby will come to you yet -- maybe this was a necessary (albeit sucktastic) jog in the road to get you where you need to go. But it will happen. And you'll rock the mommyness.

Janna said...

I guess I'm just too trusting. I mean, look at this face - who would want to screw over this face?