Lilypie Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blah

Feeling blah today - this damp weather is making my back ache. Stupid dampness.

We had a great weekend - my parents came down on Friday & were sitting on my front porch when I got home (they forgot their key). Saturday we pretty much spent the whole day with my brother's family. We had a great time then, too - the folks are always in a great mood when they get to see Evie. She's such a doll - she likes to talk with me and stand on my lap. I was wearing a hot pink shirt that day & she loves hot pink so I really held her attention. I was blowing raspberries on her arm at one point & she was laughing her head off - it was sooooo sweet. Four months old is a great age - they have a personality but they're not mobile yet. Sigh...... Anyway, everyone says I'm really good with her, so I guess that's good?

Sunday we went to take my dad to the BBQ store across from where I work but it was closed (damn it). So we went to Vaughan Mills instead - A & my dad hung out in Bass Pro Shop & my mom & I shopped for a dress for her for the church's 50th anniversary. Because she wasn't "looking" she found a really great dress - navy blue with small white dots & a white short sleeved blazer for over the top.

My parents left early Monday & I didn't do much of anything after that. Ah, holiday Monday.

That is all.

No comments: