Lilypie Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Nothing

I haven't been inspired to blog much lately, all this waiting for the proposal to be done & approved by the court is sapping away my optimism. Every day I feel exhausted by the end of the day. Today I am exhausted at the beginning of the day - darn Pippin & her hairballs. I swear she coughs one up every week, usually at some wee hour of the morning when it's her turn to sleep with us. This morning's offering was presented around the time I was going to get up anyway, but it's still jarring to leap out of bed for that reason. Good thing it was Andrew's turn to clean it up.

Speaking of Andrew, he wrote his Canadian citizenship test yesterday, and thinks he did rather well. Now we wait to hear when the ceremony will be. Yay Andrew! When I got my Aussie citizenship I didn't have to write a test but I think they brought that in afterwards. Soon we will be a dual dual-citizenship household.

Well, that's about all from here.

No comments: