Lilypie Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Not much

Hope everyone out there had a great New Year's, we spent it quietly, with our adoption friends & Wii Sports Resort. I tell you, that game throws in some pretty awesome spectators - in our 2 hours of play we spotted Star Trek's Mr Spock, Batman (actually, one table tennis match was graced by the presence of 2 Batmen), Darth Vader, Catwoman, a cyclops & a green monster with very pointy canines. If they can do Mii's like that, why can't I get my Mii to look anything like me? Andrew's looks so much like him it's spooky. On the Sunday we visited with my brother & his family & Andrew gave Evie her bottle for the first time. Well, she holds it herself now, but he held her & made sure the bottle was tipped towards her mouth. They were both wearing navy blue, they looked so cute together! She's so smiley & giggly, so squeezeable! What a sweetheart - I hope our girl is the same. Not news from Alamo yet - slackers. I have other names too, but none are suitable for this blog. Well, that's it for now. I'll be back when I have something new to say (actually, that might be a while!)

No comments: