Lilypie Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 29, 2010

This weekend on I Have No Life....

We're meeting up with the Milton Adoption Group (2 other Milton couples that are adopting from Ethiopia through the same agency) and attending a seminar on adoption at one of the nearby universities. After that we're going out for lunch (Mongolian Grill? I hear it's good but I've never been). It will be good to see them again, we haven't seen them since our New Year's Eve "party". After that Andrew & I will be premiering "Jerk Off 2010". Let me explain. We're almost out of the Jamaican jerk paste we normally use & couldn't find the same brand at the grocery store, so we bought the brand they did have. We've going to cut a pork tenderloin in half, marinate each side in a different jerk paste, then compare to see if the new paste is up to our exacting standards. It was my idea to call it Jerk Off, cuz I'm clever like that.

In other news, I do believe we've found a home for the sofa bed that currently resides in the baby's room, so once that is out of the way we will be able to start painting & putting the room together. I can't wait!

That's all from here - have a great weekend, everybody!

No comments: