Lilypie Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Who do you think you are?

Not only is that one of Andrew's & my favourite TV shows lately, it was the inspiration for my birthday gift to him this year (happy birthday, by the way, Andrew!). I arranged for DNA testing for ancestry, which I though would be TOTALLY COOL for someone who is adopted and has very little information about his birth family. Luckily he agreed with me, I was getting a little nervous! It's not exactly cheap! Anyway, I'll be interested to see what the results are - all we know right now is that his birth parents supposedly come from Eastern Europe, possibly somewhere around the forner Yugoslavia. It's something I'd also be interested in doing myself, to see if my roots spread beyond the Netherlands & France. It's going to take 2-3 months to process the swabs, so I guess I'm just going to have to be patient! Happy birthday, my love, I truly hope this is the year you finally become a father!

2 comments:

CinnamonOpus said...

Okay, that? Is a WAY COOL present!

Happy Birthday Andrew!

Vicki said...

Please pass on birthday wishes to Andrew - totally meant to but got sidetracked with appointments!